music with wiggin : piano lessons with passion

“Music is the medicine of the mind.”

~ John A. Logan


Thursday, July 23, 2009
Thank you!
Dearest parents and students,

 As you all know, I will be attending medical school at UC San Diego in August and will no longer be able to teach your kids. It has been a pleasure teaching them for the last 6+ years and I will miss you and your families very much. I hope that you will all continue on with music as you are all very talented and I have seen each and every one of you grow into stellar young musicians.

 I have provided the contact information for some recommended teachers at the previous lesson. However, there is always the option of looking for music teachers who are part of the Music Teacher's Association of California (MTAC) at http://www.mtac.org/info/findteacher.php. You can enter your zip code to find the instructor nearest to you. With a MTAC certified instructor, your child can continue to be involved in the recitals, competitions, and music/theory exams provided by the organization. It was the organization that I belonged to as a young student and I feel that being involved with other students motivated me to continue to excel and develop a passion for music.

 Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions, concerns, or just to chat. You are all very dear to me and I wish you all the best! Thank you for all these wonderful years!

 All the best,

Wiggin

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent.”

~ Victor Hugo